Friday, August 21, 2009









I'm dragging this morning....another exciting class in Chicago. It's a good group of people and Rory the artist in charge is awesome. I've been keeping late night hours all week and it's catching up with me. And tonight it's a White Sox game....so back in Chicago I go. Tomorrow I drive back in to have lunch with my daughter Shannon, her friend Jessica who just moved back from Los Angeles and her beautiful mother from Canada. Do you think I should just LIVE in Chicago????

I'm posting some pictures of class. Next week is our last class and I think I'd like to take the portrait class next as I LOVE faces and people!

The guy with the big smile is Rory. He is an amazing artist. I posted his link earlier in another post. Check it out.

The outdoor pictures are showing you the back side of classes along the river. When we take a break we can walk out and enjoy the scenery. It's beautiful and Chicago has so much energy. I love it!
Squirrel...who was not afraid of anyone....until I got on my stomach to get a real close up...and once I got down to his level.....it freaked him out! Go wonder!#$^&*(

No comments:

Post a Comment