Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Water Lillies #3 In Progress

I told myself I would do three water lillie paintings so I am now working on the third one.  This is still in the building process.  Some lillies towards the bottom have to be corrected.  I don't always see my mistakes right away....there is only so much one can focus on at a time....and working for me is "a little here....a little there".

After this my husband is really riding me about finishing paintings that are "almost" done...but not done enough to show...so I guess like a little kid I'll reluctantly finish them.  I think it's artist block....I LOVE starting them....and the tedious boring part is the technical part which I don't like.  I love the excitement of the beginning....

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years....

No comments:

Post a Comment