Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I was tagged by "Simply Olive"


My friends Sheri & Tracy from "Simply Olive" tagged me. It's a game where you have to post 8 facts about yourself and then tag someone else. so here it goes!
1. I am an ex-military brat.
2. I am a conservative liberal
3. I am an artist in waiting
4. I have three grown kids
5. I use to be a docent in Memphis
6. I talk fast,walk fast, think fast (sometimes?!@)
7. I love ex centric people;they stimulate me.
8. I am the ying to my husbands yang, which means I would be living on the edge if my husband
wasn't so conservative!
The picture is me at a night club celebrating my daughters friends 21st birthday at a club. Got home at 1:30am. Not bad for a 53 year old! I'm on the far left, my daughter is in the middle and Nickis mom is on the right.
I am now tagging "Figures and More" Karin Eisermann!

5 comments:

  1. I am 31, and I don't think I could stay out that late anymore. So, I am glad you went out and had fun with your daughter! How wonderful!! You are simply a dush! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great facts dawn! love the pic too! you look thirty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope i look as good at 53!!
    tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...dawn, did you know that you have to tag "8" people, instead of only "1"???
    :)

    ReplyDelete