Tuesday, October 16, 2007

How I see Art

O.k. It has been awhile since I've posted on my blog. I wanted to download some pictures with an explanation or sermon about art, but the posting of pictures is unavailable right now....soooooo; that means I talk about art even though I don't have pictures!

I had a glass of wine so I'm feeling free.. had a stressful day...so I wanted to say that while in Paris I took some pictures of street people; doing their art. One girl was singing jazz and was dressed for the part just perfect with her dress and shades! It was very cool and classy....the other guy was a puppeteer which I thoroughly enjoyed and was really into it.

My feeling is this beyond the obvious....I think life is an art...we are art...how we appear and act to other people is an art form. I always admired people that were flamboyant because they made a statement about how they wanted to project themselves. That they wanted to SAY SOMETHING. I myself have always wanted to break out of conformity never quite getting there...just like my paintings. (interesting)! Maybe I am physco analyzing??!!@#$% Isn't art an expression? It doesn't always have to be on canvas , clay or sculpture.

I see art everywhere. In people, places and things. So this will be evident in this blog.
I guess I had to say all that in explaining why I'm putting these pictures on this site!

1 comment:

  1. so why do you hold yourself back? i agree with you, everything in life is art, an expression not only of who we are but of how we feel, and what we believe...makes you look at everything much differently doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete