Friday, September 19, 2008

Frustrated Artist


Alright...This time it will be the END. I touched this up again...Is it all artists or what...that I can't seem to ever be satisfied with what I produce. It's just never right...I have to learn to just "Let go". Every time I want to do something quirky or odd it always winds up looking so traditional. I am to the point where I do not like traditional work and yet I can't seem myself to break out.
I'm hoping to take a collage class in Chicago starting the end of October. I hate taking the drive in $$$ but guess I'll have to suck it up unfortunately. I have found I have become stagnate...not moving forward, or not feeling like I'm moving forward or making progress.

When I was in Richmond, Virginia visiting my good friend and while going from Gallery to Gallery we came upon an art shop. I bought some crayon watercolors and some top of the line oil pastels to play with. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I see all the new materials. so I buy them and then...they sit there.
I swear I must be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment