Sunday, November 22, 2009

Chicago show



An opportunity to show in Chicago came up quickly and I seized it. Someone in Chicago had an empty building they were willing to give us to show our work as long as we paid the utilities for the month. Not bad!

It was amazing the way we all descended on this empty quiet building on a 6 way intersection on Lincoln Avenue and transformed it into a decent looking Art Gallery in a matter of about 2-3 hours. My daughter who lives in Chicago god bless her helped out along with my grandaughter of 4 and several other artists. Assembling the folding screens and numerous other little duties was a learning experience for me.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good! I hope it does well for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great deal for a show. Hope it is successful beyond your wildest dreams!

    ReplyDelete