Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Another page added to the Journal of my journey.

I've lengthened the legs and feet on my mural as they were out of proportion. Tonight when my friend Gerri comes by to pick me up for our Life Drawing session I'll get her feed back as she is more accomplished than I at this. I'll post some of her work. She is an awesome artist! I have to thank her for steering me to these Life Drawing Sessions. I REALLY love them!!!

We are getting ready for a show at the Cornerstone Gallery in Whiting. It'll run from April to May.

This Saturday we are leaving for Little Cayman to go scuba diving for a week with our good friends in Richmond, Va. and our son in Memphis who will finish his certification on the island. This will be my last hurray before my surgery. After that there will be no more posts for quite awhile as it's two weeks in bed, then two months not putting my foot down, then therapy for 6 weeks. So I figure it'll be while. If I'm lucky???? I'd love to get an Apple lap top to use in bed while down for the count. Then I could surf and post!! Oh Santa Clause...where are you??? But with the E-Crunch we'll have to see. Dream, dream, dream.

The picture is me in Roaton Honduras taken by my side kick Sheri last year. We both went through the advanced certification course and we were doing underwater photography. Now just to own a camera to get all those awesome sights!!! Let's dream of a robust economy , maybe all those positive thoughts will help.

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty cool in the water!

    Wishing you a happy trip and successful surgery.

    ReplyDelete