Thursday, March 12, 2009




I'm going slowly thinking about what to add, where to add...Now I'm playing with flowers, putting them in lightly until I know for sure it's working.

Went to my Life Drawing session last night. I felt like I was doing a little better, but still need to work on it.

It's actually snowing here this morning! Big fluffy flakes. I tried to take a picture for all those out west and down south who have constant sunshine!@$%^

You can't see those fluffy things falling in the pictures. The view is from my studio. The brown looking picture is the corner of my shade walk through garden that is totally asleep in the ground. Oh so you can feel good about your weather....this morning it was like 18 degrees!!!!!! You have to love it or you'll go insane like me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making me feel good - these damn 60 degree mornings are so cold it is hard to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete