Wednesday, April 15, 2009


I finally figured out how to upload on a Mac.  So now I have pictures.

The pictures have stories..but to make it short..the one with the building (Duomo-not sure if I spelled that right)..but we went out to eat in Lucca, Italy.  We came back to the apartment, got our bikes and a bottle of wine with our cameras and sat in the town square drinking wine and smoking.  I felt like a kid.  I don't smoke.  So it was more exciting to be something I shouldn't have!  Jim took this awesome picture of the Duomo (church) and to me it's a poem.   The other picture is Sheri and I being like kids again!
The other is a  sculpture in Carrera, Italy.  I probably spelled that wrong too.  It's where the marble comes from.  We ran into this gentleman which was a character that had a big studio doing sculptures.  He was working on some sculptures for an artist in NYC!
The last one was a young girl playing the flute just in back of the Louve in Paris.  It was like magic!

I guess I'm recalling some fun times since I'm going under the knife soon.  I'd best leave this post alone and get some things done!

1 comment:

  1. Assuming you are not going under the knife to have peanut butter spread on you, I will with you a speedy recovery. We will be waiting for future posts of your paintings.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete