Friday, January 29, 2010

Paint When Your Emotions are Invested



I'm going through a blue period....
I'm finding if you don't strike while the iron is hot and the emotions high then you become uninspired. I had a series in mind...but between life- the business of art-and having to research to figure out how to execute them...I've just totally lost it. Maybe it's the winter. After doing some preliminary sketches...I'm wondering if it's even going to work.

So...I guess I'll work on some unfinished pieces....gotta go start painting...maybe that'll inspire me.

Here are the drawings from Wednesdays session. I've been trying to use pastel...but need to keep practicing..


1 comment:

  1. These are both very nice so you must have been emotional here. Were you happy, sad, mad?

    ReplyDelete