Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Journey of An Artist.....


Wow...it's been a long time since I've written a post. I guess I'd have to blame it on "life". The daughter got married...we then made a trip to Prague, New Orleans, Tampa, Richmond, Maryland and Kentucky to help my daughter out after being in a car accident. Then I bought a dog (GoldenDoodle) since my husband got a promotion...Like I said..."LIFE"!

But I started the New Year thinking..."why do I have these paintings I don't like?" So I decided to re-do some of them..finish what I was working on and do more of the things I enjoy...like just painting from my head....instead of doing these up tight paintings that have to be so precise. See...that's the rebel in me.

In the photo..the paintins on the floor...are ones I've finished..some I'm working on and tonight I started the exotic one. I started painting from my head...so we'll see where it goes.

This year I am NOT focused on entering a bunch of shows...my focus is "produce"! And just enjoy the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment