Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Puppet Man

OMG...yes, this crazy thing is still around and still not done...I started it and the composition was all wrong...I wasn't happy with it because it wasn't saying enough for me....so I'm still trying to salvage the piece. My thought is that I would add another canvas on top...and then have other hands on the top controlling the man whose controlling the puppet...kinda like we're all in the hands of a greater being....I'm not sure this will work...but that is the direction I am going in. I'm having a VERY difficult time with his face because the photo is blurry and you can't really see his face distinctly...and the other problem is I have to find some hands to paint at the top....I could do all this and wind up trashing the thing...of which I've thought about many times....the only problem is I'm hard headed and don't give up.

I think IF it does turn out...I'll have to frame it so that it's once piece but seperated...like a triptych if I'm saying it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment