Sunday, July 1, 2007

Artist Trading Cards Project "Find It In One's Heart"


This one was a little personal. It's a quick sketch of me after my first show at 18 Artists and the paper says:Find It In Your Heart; What does that mean to me? What do I want to find in my heart? Right now - I want to find a universal language so that I can say something with my art. I've been searching since school years ago. "Do not be troubled for a language, cultivate your soul & she will show herself". by E. Delacrois on finding style. So I guess I need to cultivate my soul and heart. I want to find courage and strength to do things that haven't been done - or to just go outside my personal box. To have courage to be a little different. Cultivate my soul***How do I do that? Find it in one's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment