Sunday, July 1, 2007

Artist Trading Cards




As promised we are posting the Artist Trading cards that Sheri and I have worked on. I must say it is a bit of a challenge as I am use to large canvases and for anyone working 2 1/2 x 3 1/2" is not easy. I say I am envious of Sheri's as it turned out so well!!! You can tell I struggled with the idea since I made several and was never happy with any of them.

We will be posting our next challenge and we encourage anyone willing to participate. We decided it would be some type of Altered Art. If your not familiar with the term just key it in on your computer or go to your book store. It's taking an every day object (used) and turning it into a piece of art. We haven't decided yet on what type of object yet. It could be books, shoes, clothes, etc.

If your interested in participating then e-mail me. The buttons on the right side of the site.

1 comment:

  1. i like the trifold one! i wish i could read everything in it but i really like that one!

    ReplyDelete