Tuesday, July 24, 2007

CHEERS to my friend and Author of "One of the Best Things"


Congratulations Sheri Doyle on your new book and your up-and- coming series of articles for More Magazine.com on wine tasting! Sheri has always been so talented but it's all coming to full bloom.

Now out "One of the Best Things" is available through Amazon.com. I have read this book and testify that it is one of those books that hooks you. It's impossible to put it down until you've finished it all. It is a very moving book of a young girl named Sunni and what she endures and overcomes. As Sheri states"It is a reminder of the strength of the human ability and the miraculous changes possible if we are given a chance."

The series of articles for More Magazine.com should be very informative for us women and about women in the wine industry. I can attest that since Sheri has been living in Italy the past year she absolutely knows her wines!
You can also visit her on her blog, oneofthebestthings.blogspot.com.

Sheri, I'm glad to know you. Remember me when you get on Oprah!

2 comments:

  1. i'm looking forward to reading it on my plane ride to italy.

    (great write-up dawn about sheri.)

    see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to read her articles! I love More magazine.

    ReplyDelete