Monday, July 30, 2007


Here's my latest....the painting that drives me crazy! I have been done with the painting at least a dozen times and am still not satisfied. Like a child that grows up and is ready to be on it's own (even when the parent isn't), I have to let it go. With that said, I'm putting this out there for some feed back.

Most of my paintings are personal and I become consumed in every detail (a perfectionist with every shadow, as to recreate the vision in my head), so occasionally I'll do flowers.

I would really appreciate some feed back.......Let it go or work on it some more???

2 comments:

  1. ...maybe what's bothering you is that the color of the sky is the same as the color of the shadow of the flowers. (but you're right dawn, it's missing something...i can "see" it. and you wouldn't keep going back if it was right.)
    otherwise, the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with tracy. i think there isnt enough contrast with the sky and the shadows of the flowers. i think changing that will help alot.

    ReplyDelete