Thursday, October 23, 2008

Point of Critical Thinking...


O.k.. I painted all day literally yesterday as I said. I'm playing and thinking...and thinking...I threw the blue on the table to get a "feel" but n ow I think I liked the lighter color on the table better.. Now I'm thinking....should I put a fork and knife on the table pointing towards the dog? or maybe a designed napkin leaning towards the dog...and the color in the back ground...I threw some green which I don't like...it's wrong...I almost think I like the white better..more crisp..because when I add the textured see through fabric over this painting it'll give it a little color.
So....any ideas out there??? I'm open!
Maybe throw caution to the wind and do a busy background?$^&(&%*#@
That's what I like about acrylics...if you mess it up you can paint it over...
o.k.. now I can see the shape of the table is off... I'm feeling the pink has to go..maybe red..
I took my charcole pencil and drew in slightly where maybe a fork would go, but I think it needs a fork and knife intersecting.

You know...I find it's much better messing around in the studio NOT thinking of all the media's ramblings. I am so disappointed in the election it saddens me. Is everyone on crack???? Will people turn back to normal when this is over??? Things will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment