Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Small Progress


Since I had a meeting in the morning that lasted till 3:30 I didn't get much accomplished other than literally throwing some stripes on the wall that my sister-in-law from Boulder suggested. Good idea JoAnn! I am going to see about throwing that swirly see through paper over that as well.

Today I HOPE to get more done on this picture.

If only I could lock myself up in the studio with NO distractions for days on end!

Tomorrow is my birthday and my friend is taking me to lunch and in the evening we are going to Spiaggios in Chicago with antoher couple. We really must celebrate these birthdays especially now at my age I realize they are truly numbered. So lets celebrate!!! Life is unpredectable so lets take what we have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment