Wednesday, February 4, 2009



I think I need to learn how to place these pictures on my posts so I have more control over where they are other than left, middle, right.

I think I can not call myself an artist. I mess around too much constantly searching for something?!#$^&*()

Anyway, I'm posting my reference on the duck, and tried working on it more..however I'm still struggling. Yes, someone needs to just steels the thing and hide from me. It's hard to admit defeat!'

Also I had some extra blue paint on my palette so just used that to block out the background on "Joy"...just to see if I liked it better. I do...but need to lose some of that blue now, and I'll have to think about the background..maybe scumble some paint in the back, and I feel like those silly bricks are still popping through too much.

But, I AM TRYING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment