Monday, February 9, 2009


With Ron being in Minnesota today I was able to paint non-stop other than stopping to shop for some paint. I always get blown away by the prices of some colors. $30.00 for one SMALL tube of paint. Amazing considering I have a whole wall sized canvas to paint on!!!

Received word today that the MRI showed a fracture and torn ligament, but when I see the doctor on the 19th in Chicago I'll get the low down. So I guess this means no scuba diving!!! I guess I'll be the co-pilot on the boat and hand everyone their towels as then ascend from that beautiful blue water. The reconstructive surgery will be AFTER the trip.

I will post every day I paint...but really you can't tell much difference..but I'll post it anyway. The hair has to change... I need to start focusing on the earth and the other elements I want to put in now. You know...every painting takes on it's own life, regardless of my vision...you know what the painting reminds me at this point??? A southwestern, south of the border tattoo or car decal. What about you? I plan to change that as I go along!!!!

1 comment: