Saturday, August 22, 2009

Figure Painting

I have been painting all day...trying to get it right and playing around with this. Our model was looking up so I thought...well, let's have fun...so I think I am going to try and paint in an apple hanging down in front of her...The painting was so horizontal by pose so I played around with stripes to break it up... It's slapped on, but I've kept in fairly loose for me...Roroy said no small brushes....(only a few strokes around the face). It's got along way to go, but I'm kinda liking it. I even like it with the drips...but I can't keep it like that. Anyway...it's fun...I'll show when it's all done.

3 comments:

  1. I like the apple hanging down. Glad to see you are being looser. I like the drips as well. Can't wait to see the evolution!
    I am really really happy to see you doing so much with your talent these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it and that cute squirrel photo as well.

    She should be eating that apple instead of the french fries.

    ReplyDelete