Friday, January 23, 2009


This is what I did this morning. I probably won't get too much painting done this week-end, but wanted to post what I did work on. Is the duck getting any better? Thanks again for the comments...keep them coming!!! I appreciate it.
I'm throwing both of these pictures up because...when I cropped them I adjusted the "Auto color correction" because the original looked too dark, and the color corrected one seems a little too bright...so the real colors are somewhere in between. I actually like the brighter colors myself...
I tried blending some edges on the duck, but not sure it's working yet..maybe I should throw some blue on his body somewhere...????? maybe green???!#^*()

1 comment:

  1. okay, i think some blue would be good in the duck, but i think the whole thing is getting too serious and therefore a little bit awkward. the thing to me, is that it is funny they would be standing there together, but the picture isn't funny at all. you know what I mean? i think that is what is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete