Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Art Quotes





From the living fountain of instinct flows everything that is
creative; hence the unconscious is not merely conditioned by
history, but is the very source of the creative impulse.
::: Carl Jung :::


I'm still working on this commissioned piece. I'll post a picture when I'm done.
Not much new.  I'm going to figure drawing with Gerri my friend tonight.  I've missed going.  This will be my first time back since surgery.
I've signed up for a figure painting class in Chicago at the River East.  I look forward to that as well. It runs from July 29 through all of August.
Lots of positive things happening my way!

The picture is from St. Lucia...we were there awhile back.  It's a beautiful place!  I have to post a picture..because I'm so visual that I can't read an enjoy unless I have something new to look at.   Enjoy!

1 comment: