Monday, June 22, 2009

Turning another page...






It's Monday. A day to start digging in again. Friday I delivered my three canvases for the commission job in Schererville...so now I turn another page and start on another commission piece. The client had already an idea of what she wanted with colors and all which made it much easier. I really enjoyed doing that last piece, and the client was just as nice as anyone could be. It was a pleasure.

I have so many loose ends I need to tie. I have to, because I still have all these ideas in my brain that I want to execute!

I feel so blessed that I love what I do and that it is such a part of me. My art, I could do anywhere and at any time. For those that have no driving force in their life or interests; I just can't imagine.

Need to run so I can start on those loose ends!



3 comments:

  1. I am glad you left me a note, as I followed you back here. :)

    I very much enjoyed your art and reading your posts. I love your honesty and your sense of humor.

    I'll be back to visit.

    ta, ta for now,

    ~gypsy-heart

    Ps I am glad you are healing nicely from your surgery.
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute little flower painting (or maybe big flower painting).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, are you painting while sitting in a big vat of molasses?

    ReplyDelete